Communication Is Key
Your Key Move Folkestone Estate Agents Have Compiled A List Of Frequently Asked Questions.
If you can’t find what you are looking for then please Contact Us. One of our friendly estate agents will be in contact.
We don’t have the large fixed overheads that a traditional estate agent has. This means we can pass the savings onto our customers.
There is no compromise to the quality of our service and we still use Rightmove listings and experienced professional agents.
We are rated as Excellent and only have five star reviews on Google and Trustpilot.
1. If you have decided to come on board with us, you will receive a welcome email with your next appointment details. One of our professional agents will call you on the number you provided to confirm the appointment for photography and floor plans.
2. The Agent will visit you in your home at the agreed time and take photographs and floor plans as well as details about your property, in order to make a rightmove advert.
3. You will need to provide proof of ID and address. The agent will answer any questions you may have and will also gather information ready for your property to go live on Rightmove. They will also explain the benefits of some of our additional services.
4. Our friendly agent will then run you through the options of either paying upfront or on completion, explaining your contract.
5. The agent will send you a draft of your property advert (usually within 24hours) for you to review. once you approve it will go live on Rightmove.
Potential buyer’s may respond to your property from the ‘For Sale Board’, Rightmove advert or our social media channels we also use to market you property. Property viewers can enquire and arrange viewings through our friendly staff on our 0800 or 01303 numbers.
All enquiries come through to your local professional agent. Their aim is to maximise the potential sale of your property and advise you via email or telephone as well as vetting all calls beforehand.
– They will qualify the buyer and ask the right questions about their position to purchase.
– Liaise with you and the prospective purchaser to arrange suitable times for viewings.
– Relay offers to you from viewings.
– You will be able to arrange with us the times and dates for us to conduct your viewings to suit you.
WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING FOR YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, FROM LISTING THROUGH TO COMPLETION!
Don’t worry we can arrange for an EPC to be done for a great price through one of our approved partners.
As an offical and professional estate agent YourKeyMove is assocatied with Right Move and is an offical registered member of the Property Redress Scheme.
In order to comply with UK Anti Money Laundering Regulations. YourKeyMove must verify your identity and proof of address.
They may also need to see proof of property ownership. The following ID is acceptable
1. UK Drivers Licence – Photo ID with address
2. UK Passport
Address Must Be on the following with corresponding name dated within 3 months
1. Utility Bill
2. Bank Statement
2. Council. Tax Bill
YourKeyMove is Folkestone Estate Agents based in Kent.